Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New York Acting And Singing Colleges Which Colleges Should I Apply To?

Which Colleges should I apply to? - new york acting and singing colleges

I live in New York, and I'm tries to determine which schools to apply themselves. Do I want to start staying at home, but if I take better care in school, I open myself to go, too. I like going to a school with a job where I can. I am interested in singing, acting, cooking, dentistry and law. These are just the options that I am open to everything that the money is good. My family is the richest and the need for a university not too expensive, but I do not want to go to a cheaper school. I think with my notes, I get a scholarship. If you can help me, I want to hear a few possibilities. Please help me decide my future is on the track!

3 comments:

TR said...

The first step to clarify your career goals. The nearest community college (see the website for SUNY or CUNY pages or the Board of Trustees) of State Web site and enter the office of professional development. Take now, you are a prospective student.

They help you resolve all these options and find the right one for you, and vice versa. Then you can help us more access to government information necessary qualifications, the expected demand and the wages are and where you can study to complete.

To sing and act, is the school for a bachelor's degree Income something important. For dentistry and law, to a lesser extent - in the kitchen, two years culinary arts program at the university, which are sufficient to start should be.

Note: Go to a cheaper school, just means you pay less money, the quality of higher education is uneven, much depends on the specific performance you get when you sign up for courses, but in general higher education, with prices obtained no fueach party. From the Adult Education Center is the right choice for you could, of course, if you know that your workplace.

Mitch said...

I agree with those who say you should talk to a consultant at the university.

However, if it's just a question of money, I would be in the technique, if you are good at math and science. Choose wisely branch chemical engineers to $ 70,000 starting with the civil engineers with a bachelor's half can not be done.

The Midwest has a very good program if you want a cheap school. University of OK has a good program for Chemical Engineering and the University of Texas in Austen is a great university for many different professions. Many schools offer scholarships Midwest possibilities worth a visit.

The Council's work has statistics on how much you earn, depending on the profession, take a look before deciding if the salary is important.

acidten said...

Evidence from the University of New York or Boston University. I have some friends there. My cousin attended New York University and now works in a bank with a large salary.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Computer batteries floor. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator